(Of course, Sur La Table and Williams-Sonoma are top hits on my GPS.)
- Layer Cake Shop...one of the two cutest online baking shops around!
- King Arthur Flour
- Bake It Pretty...the other of the two cutest baking shops around. Wait until you see the mustache cookie cutter I ordered from them!
- Sugar Craft (They basically have everything you need, although their site navigation is not my favorite. I've ordered lots of sanding sugar here.)
- Make-a-Cake (local)
Boxes & Shipping Supplies:
- Half Price Boxes of Houston (local)...several locations, the nicest owners!
- HEB (in my humble opinion, the BEST chain in the area)
- Hubbell & Hudson (awesome gourmet market in my neck of the woods)
- Central Market
- etsy (there is something neat about buying handmade and you can find something for everyone here!) Some of my favorites: Strawberry Luna, Made by Girl, My Lavaliere, and Saintly Silver.
- Lucky Horseshoe Photography (local)...I may be a little biased when I say I love this photographer and she takes amazing photos of kids; she is my sister. But take a look at these pics of our son...they are my favorites, ever!
(Cook)Books & Music:
- the library (I'm a big believer in "test-driving" cookbooks.)
- Amazon (Great prices, free shipping over $25. What's not to love?)