And I'm not talking just decorated cookies here...chocolate chip (my personal favorite), oatmeal, peanut butter...ALL cookies!
That's what I was so excited when my friend Maria from Two Peas and Their Pod released her e-cookbook, Cookie Cravings.
Maria is known as a queen of cookies in the food blogging world. She is always coming up with the most delicious and delectable combinations imaginable. For example: Triple Chocolate Oreo Chunk Cookies, and Fluffernutter cookies. See, I told you!
Cookie Cravings is a collection of 30 favorite cookie recipes...each one photographed BEAUTIFULLY by Heidi Larsen of Foodie Crush.
When you purchase the Cookie Cravings Digital Collection, you'll also receive:
- Cookie Days, a second book with favorite recipes from other bloggers and cookie decorating inspiration
- Printable gifting labels for a year of special occasions from ChicSprinkles.com
- Printable Kitchen Conversion Chart
- Printable What’s in Maria’s Pantry: Baking Cookies
- Printable Cookie Recipe Cards for your own cookie recipes
- Printable Chocolate Toffee Almond Cookie Recipe Card from Two Peas and Their Pod
- Printable Keep Calm and Bake On Graphic
- Computer Screen Saver Wallpapers
- VIDEO: Maria’s Step-by-Step Cookie Baking Tutorial
***giveaway closed. congrats, jennifer!***
Cookies. They always work for me!SAVORY side to Bake at 350? There's a cookbook giveaway going on over there as well!}}