Tuesday, April 3, 2012

ZipList & Printable Recipes...Works for Me Wednesday

You might have noticed something new on the blog lately. 
Have you noticed the cute little buttons on posts with the recipes that look like this:



Let me tell you about them:

  1. Clicking "Save This Recipe" will take you to ZipList where you can save recipes & create grocery lists, not just from this blog, but from tons of other blogs and websites like, oh, Martha Stewart, Confessions of a Cookbook Queen, Cookies and Cups, Recipe Girl, TidyMom, Skinny Taste, A Southern Fairytale, Our Best Bites, and Challenge Dairy...just to name a few.  They even have an app!
  2. Clicking "Print This Recipe" will let you, well, print the recipe.  Right now this is through Google Docs.  Someday, maybe blogger will come up with a cute recipe card option.  Until then, print away.  I'm including a small picture with every recipe...I don't know about you, but I like to see pictures...I'll keep them small, though, so you don't waste precious printer ink.
 
What do you think?  Do you like the new options?  Do you already use ZipList?

This will be a regular feature on new recipes and I'll try to go back to add them to old ones as I get a chance...and as I remember. ;)  Are there any requests?

ZipList & Printable Recipes...works for me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment