Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Printable Cut-out Cookie Recipe (Icing and Decorating Tips, too!)

So, remember when I mentioned that at the holiday baking weekend at the Pioneer Woman's Lodge (still on cloud 9, by the way) that I put together some little handouts for the ladies?
Well, I have one for you, too!  There are 3 pages....
  1. cookie recipe for cut-out cookies with a few variations,
  2. royal icing recipe,
  3. cookie decorating tips
Two things I must say....

ONE: huge shout-out to Amy of Living Locurto for designing the cute little border around the pages.  She makes the *most darling* printables for her blog and her shop. (Like these cardinal printables....I'm in love with them.)  Thank you, Amy!

TWO: this is a scan of a print-out, so the actual print is not going to be super clear. I'm learning, please bear with me! :)  Let's be honest, it all would be perfect had I put my 11-year-old in charge instead of trying to do it myself.

OK, enough rambling....printables, people!  Have at 'em!





{If you are not seeing a little box above with links to the pages, try refreshing the page. :) That seems to help.}

No comments:

Post a Comment