Thursday, April 1, 2010

Here comes Peter CottonTail . . .



....hoppin' down the bunny trail,

hippity, hoppity,
Easter's on its way!


I take no credit for this design; it comes straight out of last year's Williams-Sonoma catalog. (Well, their bunnies were cuter.)


They gave me an excuse to break out the sanding sugar...and I like a cookie with sanding sugar. And, really, something about SPRING just screams sanding sugar to me. You, too?

Here's how I add sanding sugar once a cookie is complete:
  • Let the cookies dry overnight.

  • Mix together equal amounts of meringue powder and water, just stir it together with a spoon. (I used 1/2 tsp. each here.)


  • Using a small (food-only) paintbrush, brush the mixture along the edge and tail of the bunnies.


That's it!


I want to see what YOU are making for Easter! Cookies, cupcakes, crafts? Link them up below!

{Please link to your blog POST URL, not just your blog main page. Thanks!}

No comments:

Post a Comment